HySecurity SLIDESMART DC 15
SLIDESMART DC 15
SlideSmart DC15 Includes:
- 1 30 ft corrosion resistant roller chain #40
- 2 steel gate mounting brackets
- 1 photo eye EMX IRB-MON
- 1 5 ft premium ASO edge sensor
- 1 pre-wired Hy2NC adapter
Set Open/Close speed independently – adjustable 0.75, 1 or 1.25 ft/s. No heater required unless temperatures drop below -13F (-25C). The low flex, zinc-plated chassis provides superior corrosion protection. Operator features an attractive, tight fitting, key locked, fade resistant cover. Optional rodent barrier.
Hy Security operators secure the world’s critical infrastructure and key assets where ultimate reliability is vital. SwingSmartDC delivers that same uncompromising quality to commercial customers, where ease of use, consistent operation, low maintenance, long life and high reliability is expected.
HySecurity strives for simplicity. Easy to install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair.
HySecurity operators last decades under the hardest climates and user conditions.
HySecurity is the most used operator on critical infrastructure sites such as nuclear power plants, high security government agencies, embassies, ports, airports, and much more.
SMART DC BENEFITS:
- Adaptive IES (inherent entrapment sensor) provides optimum sensitivity and eliminates false trips
- Ice breaker mode powers through morning ice/snow buildup
- Heater? not unless temperatures plunge below -13 degrees F )-25 degrees C)
- Configure gate to exact user needs with 70+ field configurable settings
- Intelligent HY-5A vehicle detectors monitor and report loop conditions and more
- Graceful, smooth open and close acceleration causes less gate component wear
- Gate Weight Max.: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Gate Length Max.: 40 ft. (12m)
- Pull Force: 300 lbs
- Rate of Travel: 0.75 to 1.25 ft/s (23 to 38 cm/s)**; Open Close speed set independently
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Horsepower: 1/2 hp
- Drive: Electromechanical
- Uninterrupted Power Supply: Standard battery backup gate travel*: Two 8Ah batteries, up to 4,000 ft. (1,219 m0 after AC power loss. Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete; Extended battery backup gate travel: Two 50Ah batteries. up to 25,000 ft (7,620 m) after AC power loss. Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete
- Temperature Rating: -13 degrees F to 158 degrees F (-25 degrees C to 70 degrees C) no heater necessary
- Voltage Input: 115V or 208/230V, 50/60 Hz
- Accessory Power: 12VDC and 24VDC 1A each
- Communication: USB, RS-232, RS-485
- User Controls: Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurable settings. 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T? software
- Relays: Two configurable user relays: 30VDC, 3A solid state and 250VAC, 10A electromechanical; Optional Hy8Relay
- ETL Listed (UL 325): usage Class I, II, III, IV **
- Cycle Tested: 250,000 cycles
- Manufacture Warranty: 5 years (7 years single-family residential)
*SlideSmart DC is exceptionally energy efficient, however actual battery backed up gate travel will depend on gate resistance to travel, cycle length, battery healthy, ambient temperature, accessories drawing battery power and frequency of gate cycles during power outage.
**Speed setting cannot be configured to exceed 1 ft/s for Class I and II usage.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (available upon request):
- HY-5A intelligent vehicle detectors
- Hy8Relay – extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- Extended backup batteries
- Base extension, 12.5″ (32 cm), for extended batteries or more conduit space
- Bolt-on gate brackets
- Stainless steel chain
Compatible with most access controls, safety, vehicle detection and other accessories.
For gates up to 1,500 lbs, 40 ft, and 300 lbs pull force.